Circle Of Trust Lab Grown Diamond Earring (0.20 - 0.54 ct)
Speedy and Green Shipment- We can ship across the world. However, the time of delivery and additional costs associated with it depends on the country to which the parcel is to be dispatched.
Eco-friendly Shipment – Our shipment is not just hassle free and quick, but GREEN too. Being the world’s first certified CARBON NEUTRAL diamond jewellery brand, we have also incorporated our key principles of protecting our planet in how we ship the products to you. We have partnered with couriers who are also Carbon Neutral certified like DPD and FedEx (on some routes). Please note that on some occasions we may need to use other carriers due to the location of the customer and the choice of products to be delivered.
Shipping: Most of our items are being shipped from the UK. We ship on a daily basis from Monday to Friday excluding weekends and public/bank/national holidays. Shipment is made after receiving a cleared payment. Items with Express shipment options are shipped out on the SAME DAY if ordered before 12pm, or else will be shipped the following day. The dispatch times may vary during peak festive season times.
- UK: Free Standard Delivery from just 2-5 days. A priority 1-day shipment option is also available at checkout.
- Europe: From 3 to 5 working days, but can be more subject to local market restrictions and capacity of postal service in light of local lockdowns. Some parcels can take even 2 weeks.
- Rest Of The World: From 5 to 8 working days, but can be more subject to local market restrictions and capacity of postal service in light of local lockdowns. Some parcels can take even 2 to 3 weeks.
Delivery delays can occasionally occur.
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking
You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s). The tracking number will be active within 24 hours.
Customs, Duties, and Taxes
Dove Diamond is not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.).
Dove Diamond is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping. If you received your order damaged, please contact the shipment carrier to file a claim.
Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
60-Day Return Policy
Our “No-Questions-Asked” 60-Day Return Policy is to offer you a complete peace of mind while buying from us. We feel proud that when it comes to being eco-friendly and ethical, there is no match for Dove Diamond, but, for any reason, you would like to replace it or return it, you have full 60 days from delivery to do so.
- If you are returning a Jewellery, make sure items are returned as sent, including but not limited to the Jewellery box, packaging, certificates, tags attached.
- Any customised or altered jewellery cannot be returned. In cases of dispute we send items to Safeguard for an independent opinion.
- The purchased jewellery must be in the new, original condition, without any signs of wear and tear. Jewellery must not be modified.
- The return request must be raised within 60 days from the date of receiving the jewellery, and the Jewellery needs to be returned within 15 days of opening the return case or 60 days from original delivery, whatever is the longest duration.
- The cost of the return shipment is to be borne by the customer, except when there is a defect with the jewellery.
- The package must be returned to us via tracked and insured postage, as we can only process a refund once we have received and assessed the jewellery in hand.
- Upon the receipt of your package, your products will be examined and a full refund will be issued to your original method of payment. A refund receipt will be emailed to the email address you used when making your original purchase.
- Your normal statutory rights are not affected.
Our Return & Refund Policy provides more detailed information about options and procedures for returning your order.
PRICES AND PAYMENTS
Please note that DoveDimaond.com undertakes active measures to prevent fraud from taking place on our website or affiliate sites. As such during the transaction process, you will be prompted through the use of CVV and other security to verify that you are a valid card holder.
All purchases from this site will appear on your statement as “DOVE DIAMOND or ENSERE LTD”.
All sensitive consumer data collected in regard to payment on this site is used only for the purpose of completing the transaction. Transaction information is using SSL encryption for added security. If you choose to save your credit card details for future transactions, all credit card-related data will be handled confidentially and not be used for any other purpose or divulged to any other parties not connected to this transaction.
All orders will be processed only after payment confirmation is received for the full due amount unless you have opted for one of our finance credit options.
To ensure that your credit, debit, or charge card is not being used without your consent, we will validate your name, address, and any other personal information supplied by you during the order process against appropriate third-party databases. By accepting these terms and conditions you consent to such checks being made. In performing these checks, personal information provided by you may be disclosed to a registered Credit Reference Agency which may keep a record of that information. Rest assured that this is done only to confirm your identity, and that a credit check is not performed and that your credit rating will be unaffected. All information provided by you will be treated securely and strictly in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
INFORMATION ABOUT PRICES
All prices shown on the website are inclusive of VAT (if applicable). VAT will be charged as applicable based on the country the item is being dispatched from and to. The relevant VAT amount will be shared with you on the invoice sent to you after the item has been dispatched.
Our VAT details are as follows: Ensere ltd (Dove Diamond), GB222379517
All our jewellery pieces come with a 2-year warranty for any kind of manufacturing defects. In case you find one in our diamond jewellery, just reach out to us via our contact us page and enter the details.
You will be asked to send some high-resolution images of the jewellery that will help us ascertain the defect. Once our team takes the call that the defect is possibly a manufacturing defect, then you will be requested to send it back to us via our shipping partner.
Our experts will look into it, fix it or order a replacement in case they find if it is a manufacturing defect. We will either repair or issue a replacement depending on the situation.
If the item does not have a manufacturing defect, we can simply return the item back to you (where the customer has to borne the return shipment label cost), or offer to repair or replace the item for a nominal fee, which can be assessed upon inspection.
All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations and software is the property of DoveDiamond.com (Ensere Group) or its content suppliers and protected by UK and international copyright law. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of DoveDiamon.com (Ensere Group) and is protected by the UK and international copyright law.
Photographs are for illustration only. Actual products may vary slightly. Please contact us prior to any purchase for any queries you may have.
OUR CONTACT DETAILS
You can contact us via our Contact Us Page. Our working hours are from Monday to Friday, 9 am-6 pm GMT.
Registered Address – No Returns Here Please
Dove Diamond, 407 Highland House,165 The Broadway, London SW19 1NE, UK
What to visit our office?
We are 100% an online store, but feel free to visit us at our London HQ (by appointment only). Simply contact us to schedule your visit via our contact us page.
Telephone: 020328-63552 (If dialing from outside the United Kingdom +44 20328-63552). During covid 19 situation, if no one is answering on this number, you can always request a call back via our contact us page. This way, we will ensure one of our advisors will contact you.